Mama and Daddy

Thursday, September 17, 2009

37 Weeks

One centimeter, 50 % effaced as of Tuesday's appointment. All is well with Hudson's stats and my stats too!! Doc predicted that I would be pregnant for another 2 weeks. I am not sure what he bases it on, but that was his prediction anyway. Everything is ready to go, hospital bag is packed and I have decided to go to Union after all. The deciding factor was that they have a Neonatologist (sp?) on staff and Regional does not. Not that I expect anything to be wrong, but just in case, I would like him to have the best care. We are getting very excited now and I am trying to be patient. I have been doing a lot of walking in hopes that I will keep progressing. I have been very fortunate so far by having a pretty much textbook pregnancy so I am trying to remain positive in these last few days. I know you all are anxious to meet this boy too!! He will be here before we can blink. Hope you all have a great week.

Love You All!!! xo

Cari, Brandon, and Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.