Mama and Daddy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

12 Weeks

Well, we finally made it to the 3 month marker! Nausea is getting better, but headaches are picking up where that left off. I have had many restless nights and Brandon is having sympathy insomnia. We are trying to prepare the house better for a baby by getting new carpet and getting rid of some things. We will be having a yard sale on April 18th if anyone wants to join in or if you'd like to come and buy something!! Dr. Sakbun said everything is going as it should and I will see him again on the 20th of April. Next ultrasound will be in May where we might be able to determine the gender!! I have only gained 2 lbs., but I feel like it is 15. I did order some maternity clothes online as there is not much selection here in town. Hopefully they will fit or I will grow into them. I will post some pics of my nursery ideas, although we are holding out to do anything until we know the gender. Also, I am going to try to document my belly growth.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I'm so glad you finding out the sex, I don't know how people can wait! You'll start to feel better soon - promise. I'll share my maternity clothes here in just a couple of months. Take care! Love, nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rohrmayer Family...
    I am so happy for you. What a great idea!!!!!
    This keeps you from repeating yourself dozens of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this great!! I can't express how excited I am about this grandbaby. Love to all three of you!! Grandma Joyce

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.