Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

13 Weeks




Well, not a lot to tell this week. I feel pretty much the same as last week. Just headaches, which are a whole lot easier to deal with than nausea. We got the new carpet installed this weekend and it looks wonderful. I had to swallow my pride and tell Brandon he was right for deciding to do the whole house rather than just the bedrooms. I am such a tight wad! Now we can move forward with the nursery. I can't wait to go back to the doctor on April 20th (which seems like forever away) just to hear the heartbeat again. It is so reassuring to hear it. I got my maternity clothes that I ordered off the Internet, they are still a little too large, but the "maternity shoes" (at least that was my excuse) fit wonderfully!! I will post belly pics tomorrow afternoon so be watching, although not much has changed. Love to you all! ~ Cari




2 comments:

  1. Those maternity shoes will really help!! Love to all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! The 4 inch heel provides so much support!! tee hee

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.