Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

14 Weeks




Hey, hey!! Some exciting news to tell this week: I felt the baby move!! It is an odd feeling, but so awesome. It is just a little flutter, but an unmistakable one. At first I thought I was crazy, but knew that it wasn't just regular tummy rumble, so I looked it up. Sure enough most of the readings I found said that it is possible to feel the baby at 13 weeks. Some may not feel it till 16 or 17 weeks. Now, I don't feel him/her (I feel bad saying "it" all the time) every few minutes or anything. It is mostly when I am laying down on the couch relaxing. Also, as you may have read in last week's blog that I am really anxious to hear the heartbeat again so I am renting a doppler!! Now I can have that reassurance anytime I need it and I think it will also help Brandon feel more involved as he can "doppler me". He was pretty excited when I told him. You can also record the sound so I will try and figure out how to post it for you all to hear. I have also signed up for some prenatal yoga which I am really excited about. I will keep you posted on how that goes. I will post my belly pics tomorrow! Have a great Easter everyone! xoxoxo Cari

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh . . . so excited! Seeing you this weekend made my heart feel good! You can see it all over your face. I used to think people were crazy when they said that mommies kinda have a 'glow' about them. But I definitely saw it in you this weekend. The past few times I've seen you, you've also got the 'protective' mom stance down . . . you cover you belly with your suitcase (purse). You don't even realize you're doing it. LOVE IT!! I'm so excited for both of you!! Loving the updates!

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.