Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4 MONTHS!!! (16 weeks)





Time goes so slow week to week just waiting for the next pregnancy milestone, but if I look at it like I am almost to the halfway point I want to slow it down!! I am feeling great and have been eating like a pig. I have a lot of trouble deciding what to eat because everything sounds so delicious! Our yard sale was a huge success. We got rid of a lot of junk to make room for the baby. Now this weekend we are going to IKEA to pick up some nursery furniture. THANK YOU NANA JOYCE for helping us!!!! We still can't pick out any gender specific items, but we can get the basics. I went for a OB check up on Monday. Doc says all is well. My blood work came back okay and he listened to the heartbeat - 158 beats / minute. Next visit will be May 18th for a full sonogram and he will be able to see the anatomy..........so we will finally find out the sex!!!!!! I am really dying to know.

Funny story: last night we let Harley out to potty around 11:00pm and when he returned he was covered in poo!!! So poor Brandon gave him a bath and then around midnight Harley began whining like he need to go potty. Guess what? He returned covered in poo again. Apparently he was rolling in it. Brandon (God love him) gave him another bath and then we went to bed. Then when I got up this morning I stepped in kitty throw up!!! I guess God is trying to give us a little taste of what we're in for huh??

Other than that, not much to report. I will post belly pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.