Mama and Daddy

Monday, April 27, 2009

17 Weeks

Only 160 days left of pregnancy. Sounds crazy when put that way right? I have a feeling it is going to go really quickly. We went to IKEA over the weekend and got nursery furniture. The nursery is now starting to come together. It is a lot smaller in that room than I thought. I know, I know I should have measured and designed it on the computer considering my profession. Everything will work out, just not as perfectly as I had pictured. That aside, I am still very excited!! Thank you very much to Nana Joyce and Nana KK for helping with the furniture costs!!! It is very much appreciated. I am feeling good, just not sleeping well, but feel good in general. Eating, eating, eating. Only 20 days till we find out the sex!!!! Please pray/send good vibes/ whatever you may do that the baby is healthy!!! ---- I have got the quit watching Discovery Health channel!! I am such a worry wart.

Love to you all xoxox C&B+1

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.