Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

15 Weeks











Hello again! I am approaching the 4 month marker and all seems to be going well. I am feeling MUCH better! In fact, I probably feel better than ever considering all the vitamins, extra sleep, and no toxins. The doppler I rented arrived last week and we have been having all kinds of fun listening to the Baby whenever we want to. I think pretty much everyone in the family has had a listen. I am still craving a lot of protein and carbs. I am loving red meat, which is really weird for me! I also get hankerings for raw potatoes. I haven't gained anymore weight, but with the nausea almost completely out of the picture now I bet I will begin to in the next few weeks. I have a doctors appointment next week, just a checkup. It will be May before the next ultrasound and we will find out the sex then! Post new pics soon.

Don't forget to visit our yard sale this Saturday!! Love you all, Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.