Mama and Daddy

Monday, May 4, 2009

18 Weeks




Only 13 more days until we find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!!! I am just dying to know. The baby is moving around all the time now and I definitely look pregnant. I am feeling great besides some heartburn and sleepiness, but not much to complain about. We finished our patio project this weekend thanks to some helpers. I am really glad to have it marked off the list. Now we need to mulch and landscape a little better. We have a super busy weekend coming up, so if I miss any of you I do apologize!! Our good friends Brad and Eliza are getting married on Saturday and we are very excited to attend their reception. Brandon is glad he will have a designated driver, but I did tell him that when the DD is ready to leave he has to go : ). I have not found anything to wear for sure yet since I am in that in between maternity and regular clothes stage. I am sure I will figure it out!! Not really anything exciting to report. Love you all dearly!! xoxoxo Cari + Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.