Mama and Daddy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

21 Weeks




Hmmm, I feel like this post will be boring compared to the last post!

Not too much going on right now. We enjoyed our 3 day weekend very much and spent some time working in the yard. It is not as easy to bend over and pull weeds as it used to be. It seems like some of these little everyday tasks are becoming harder. Even doing laundry is more of a chore now, as it is hard to fit my belly between our washer and the wall it faces (tight space anyway). I tire out a whole lot faster than normal as well. Other than that and the occasional mood swing (anger, not boo hoo) I feel pretty darn great!! I think we have decided on the first name of Hudson. We are still working on the middle name. This may change, but it has been pretty consistent for a while now. I think it is a very handsome name, different, but not too different. I just don't want my kid to be the 18th Joey (just for example) in his class and forever known as "Joey R." or "which Joey?". My luck, Hudson will move from number 60 on the top 100 names to number 5 by next year. Anyways.... I have to go to the Doctor every 2 weeks now so I will keep you posted on anything new. Belly pics to follow shortly.

Love,

Cari, Brandon and Hudson (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.