Mama and Daddy

Thursday, June 4, 2009

22 Weeks




Hello again!! Well it has been an eventful week!! I went to the Doc on Monday (have to go every 2 weeks now) he said my vitals were good and Hudson's heartbeat sounded good too. Monday evening Cousin Andy and his wife Nicole had their baby boy - Drew Elliot Wright!! A healthy 7lbs, 6 oz ( I think)!! Then Tuesday Cousin Seth and his wife Christi had their baby boy- Vaughn Tucker Scott!! A small, but healthy 5lb baby. Finally on Wednesday, Brandon was given a new position through the Union. He is now working for Evan and Ryan as a Commercial Apprentice. He is very excited and looking forward to learning new things!! I am so proud of him!! He begins school in August and will have to go for 4 years. I signed us up for birthing classes starting in August. I thought it was going to be a one night deal, but noooooo it is 6 weeks!!! -- oh, man I am not very excited about it. Isn't there like an online course or something? Well, the Special Olympics are this weekend and I will be helping out at the Bowling Center. Hopefully some weekend soon I can make it out to create a baby registry. Hope you are all well, love you xoxoxo

Cari, Brandon, and Hudson

1 comment:

  1. Birthing classes aren't that bad!! I enjoyed them back in the dark ages. I am so proud of you and Brandon. Love to all three, Nana Joyce

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.