Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

23 Weeks


Well, it's official.............. I no longer have a belly button. All that is left is a wrinkly hole where it used to be. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I just keep getting sexier and sexier.

Brandon is really enjoying his new job and I am too since he comes home in a much better mood anymore. He stays pretty clean too, no more crawl spaces or attics!! The weekend was great. I volunteered at the Special Olympics on Saturday which is a great excuse to spend time with 3 of my favorite people: Mindy, Jodi, and Sherree!! Then on Sunday we were invited to a nice cookout at Bill & Jerry's home. These are the guys who own The Station (floral shop 0n wabash). Their landscaping was so nice!! It really got my head spinning and so I think we're doing yard work this weekend!!

Hudson is doing really well. He is an active little dude!! The 3d sonogram is set for July 31st. Dad and Jamie are coming to town for it and Mom asked off work too! I will have a DVD for the rest of you to look at. I love you all dearly, but I don't think everyone would fit in the exam room!! Hudson is going to have such a large, loving family!!

Love you all xoxox Cari, Brandon, and Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.