Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

26 Weeks



I missed last weeks picture, but I will get one out this week : (

This is a 4 day week which will be very nice!! The temperatures are finally a little cooler too!! We have a few plans this weekend, baby showers and family visiting, but it is going to be a really nice weekend. I am feeling pretty good, except I just feel "heavy" is the only way I know how to explain it. It is harder to roll over, get out of bed, get off the couch, or pretty much do anything. I guess most people gain weight over a long period of time and I have gained close to 20 pounds in like 4 months or something. Ah, well. Hudson has been moving all the time still and is getting a lot stronger. I can now usually tell where his butt is and definitely know where his little kicking feet are. He pushes a lot with his butt as if he's trying to make more room in there. Maybe he'll be a lefty like his Daddy and his Mpaw, since he usually likes hanging out on the left side.

Plans are in the works for my shower. We are thinking mid-August sometime around the 15th? So keep your calendars open. Talk to you next week!! Love, Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.