Mama and Daddy

Thursday, June 18, 2009

6 Months




Hello Again. I slacked last week on posting some pictures, but I do have them and will post them soon.

This week has been kind of rough. I have been having some sugar problems. Doc says I am just producing more insulin than I should right now and in combination with my unhealthy Pop Tart breakfast (mmmm, brown sugar and cinnamon) it caused me to feel not so great. He said it should regulate itself out in a few months when my body will naturally produce less insulin. Until then, I'll lay off the sweets! I guess if this is the worst of it, it's not so bad. I also have been having a terrible time sleeping which results in extreme grumpiness!! -- sorry Brandon. Hudson seems to be doing just fine in there. He is moving around like it's his job and the Doc says his heart rate sounds great. He did say that my uterus is a little further up than he would think for 24 weeks, he said he'd guess me more at 28 weeks by the size!! He said maybe it will just be a bigger baby than he originally expected. Oh well, as long as he's healthy I really don't care. Doc says we'll keep an eye on everything and I go back in 2 weeks for another sugar test. I look like a heroin addict from all the times I have been stuck this week.

Have a great Father's Day Weekend!! Happy Father's Day Brandon!!!

Love, The Rohrmayer's

1 comment:

  1. I think Hudson will be tall and handsome. He will be taller than grandma (of course about everybody is taller than me) I love you Hudson!!

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.