Mama and Daddy

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 Months, IT'S A BOY!!!
















IT'S A BOY!!!!! A HEALTHY ONE TOO!!! DOC SAYS HE IS DEVELOPING VERY WELL AND WILL PROBABLY BE APPROX. A 7 1/2 POUNDER!! WE ARE SO HAPPY AND FEEL SO BLESSED TO HEAR HE'S HEALTHY. BRANDON COULD NOT STOP SMILING ON MONDAY, HE WAS SO THRILLED!! WE COUNTED HIS LITTLE FINGERS AND HIS LITTLE TOES--SO CUTE! NOW IT IS A COUNTDOWN TILL MY 3D ULTRASOUND IN 8 WEEKS. NOT MUCH ELSE TO REPORT, JUST GROWING AND EATING LIKE A PIG!! DOC SAID TO ENJOY THESE MONTHS WHILE THEY LAST. TODAY IS OUR 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SO HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE TONIGHT! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT 3 DAY WEEKEND. HERE ARE SOME PICS AND I WILL POST BELLY PICS SOON!!




LOVE TO YOU ALL!!! XOXOX0

3 comments:

  1. That's my grandson!! Isn't he handsome! Nana Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have a belly button, such a cute little bump! You are doing so wonderful with your weight, proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, but it is popping out fast. I bet by this time next month it will be all the way out. I am pretty proud of myself tell you the truth about the weight thing, I better slow down on the cheesecake though : ) Love you Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.