Mama and Daddy

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

19 Weeks




Can you believe it?? me either, half way through already!! 6 more days till we know B or G. We have had a lot of guesses, pretty much 50/50 which doesn't help me out. I wish I had a "feeling", but I really don't know. Not much to report health wise, just a growing belly. It can be painful at times, all the stretching going on. Uncomfortable in my clothes and CAN NOT get comfy at night. Sleeping is no longer my favorite hobby. I guess I will be well prepared for the sleepless nights coming my way. We had a very eventful weekend with our good friends Brad and Eliza getting married and mother's day events. It was very nice to see people I had not seen in a while, including Dad (M-paw)!! It was made very apparent that I, quote: "look pregnant". Here are some pics of us this weekend. I will post belly pics soon.

Love, C&B and our lil' nugget xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. My guess is a girl... but we'll know soon enough. I'm hoping little Drew comes any day - and I can't wait to share my maternity clothes with you... hopefully that will help you get more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell the BIG news on your blog, I'll let you do it but I'm soooo excited and can't wait to meet the baby. The nursery is soooo cute! You did a great job designing it and Brandon did a I won't tell the BIG news on your blog, I'll let you do it but I'm soooo excited and can't wait to meet the baby. The nursery is soooo cute! You did a great job designing it and Brandon did a fab job putting everything together. You're half-way there. Don't worry about the 'prego' comments, take it as a blessing and a compliment. You're beautiful pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy and will still be beautiful post-pregnancy. Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.