Mama and Daddy

Friday, August 28, 2009

34 Weeks

At the end of week 34, I am feeling pretty good all in all. The swelling, heartburn, and always feeling hot are the main issues, but nothing too terrible. I feel anxious, excited, scared...... .sometimes all at once!! It is getting really close now. Went to the Doctor on Tuesday and all was well with my BP and Hudson's heart rate. I have one more 2 week appointment and then have to go every week. He will begin checking my cervix around 37 weeks. Hudson is still moving around a lot, but not as much as he used to do to the lack of room in there. Now the movements feel more like pushing than kicking. His head is still down and he has dropped just a little, at least that's what my lungs are telling me.

Thursday I had a very nice lunch/shower with friends from Superior K&B!! It was nice to see everyone that I used to work with and catch up. I got some very sweet gifts, much needed items that will get put into the nursery this weekend! It made me feel very special that they thought of me. Speaking of the nursery, it is finally finished. I will take some pics this weekend and post them on next weeks blog.

Thanks again to all my friends at Superior and to everyone who has helped us along the way!!

I'm going to keep pluggin/waddling along and will be in touch next week!!

Love you all,
Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.