Mama and Daddy

Thursday, July 23, 2009

29 Weeks




Okay, I'm not going to lie, I don't feel so cheery today /this week. Let me get this out of the way: I can't sleep, I can't breathe, I have to go to the bathroom every hour, I'm huge, I'm grouchy, I want to eat sugar and I can't, I'm hungry all the time, my ankles, hands, and face are swollen, I'm nervous about labor, and Hudson has had hiccups all day long. I love feeling him move, but not every other second. It's probably good that I can't drink right now because I think a bottle of wine and a box of Kleenex would be gone tonight. I am just so tired!! I have pretty much contained it and been optimistic for the past 7 months, but today I am allowing myself to have a bad day. I don't hate being pregnant, but I definitely don't love it either. I am just ready for these next few weeks to be over. Oh and another thing I'd like to get out, is........... If you have a horror story about your labor, please stop telling me!! I don't want to know. If you had the easiest labor in the world, I don't really want to know either. I know people think this is comforting, but really I just don't want to talk about it. If you really want to comfort me, buy me a mu-mu to wear around my house. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I warned you at the beginning, I am not in a cheery mood.

Now, the good news is I have the ultrasound to look forward to next week!! I will post pics tomorrow.

Sorry for the downer, Cari

1 comment:

  1. Go Cari!! It is about time you let rip! I love you no matter how you feel!!!

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.