Mama and Daddy

Friday, July 17, 2009

7 Months


Holy moly! another month flew by!! I have been feeling pretty good, some swelling and sleeplessness continues, but mostly feeling good. I have been having some Braxton-Hicks (I think that's how you say it) contractions which really aren't that bad at all. I saw the Doctor and he felt around again to explore his concern from last time. He determined that I am only 7 months, but he is going to be a big boy!! Doc says 8 lbs. + , oh my!!. I saw an infant this week that weighs eight pounds and all though he looked really small in his grandmas arms, he looked really big in relation to "down there". Well, I guess I'd rather him be big and healthy than under weight. I also gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks, the most I have gained in between doctors visits so far. Doc said "it's okay, but let's not do that again." So less Little Debbie and more fruits and veggies for me. I can tell Brandon is finally getting excited. He likes to watch my belly move all around and is looking forward to this 4d ultrasound on the 31st. The sugar problems also seem to be under control, with the occasional episode that is usually self induced. Only 12 more weeks people till we can meet our little Hudson!! Get ready!!

PS- those are not stretch marks in the photos, they are marks from my shirt. I have been pretty fortunate so far, although I am beginning to wonder how long my luck will last.

1 comment:

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.