Mama and Daddy

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

30 Weeks











Only 9 more weeks to go people!!! I am having a better day today so I thought I would try to bring the spirit back up from last week!!

Went to the Doctor today and I got a good report on my sugar situation. He seems to think it is regulating itself out. I also only gained 1 pound this time, which I really enjoyed hearing!! He is still talking about Hudson being a big boy and said I am measuring 3 weeks larger than I should. Not for reasons I can help either, which was reassuring. He said Hudson's head is down and what I thought was a butt is actually shoulders, his legs and feet are perfectly positioned in my diaphragm (which explains the not being able to breathe issue). He basically said that I am in for some discomfort in the upcoming months, but the good new is we both are healthy!

4D Ultrasound on Friday, Wooohooooo!!! Guess we'll really find out how big this dude is!! And also looking forward to my Baby Luncheon on Saturday at Nana's house. Special thanks to Nana and Jamie!! Be watching for ultrasound pics and I'll have a DVD if you want to see it!! So exciting and I love him soooooo much already I know I'm gonna cry when I see him!!

PS- I am not sure where the 4th dimension comes into play, but all I can figure is that it is 3d plus x-ray where you can see his bones and organs. Who knows? Next year they'll have 20d!!

Have a great week! Love, The Rohrmayers

1 comment:

  1. I am sure there will be lots of tears of love during the ultrasound. I get weepy just thinking about seeing his little face.

    ReplyDelete

12 week belly

12 week belly
pants are snug around the bump

I am now at the "is she pregnant?" stage.